[CalendarServer-users] Groups with members, but no members with group memberships!

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Wed Feb 4 11:05:00 PST 2015

Hi Tim,

It is expected that Calendar Server does not show all of a user’s groups (a potentially very expensive thing to do), but instead only those which are significant to Calendar Server, such as a delegated-to or shared-to group. If you delegate something to a group to which you are a member, that group should then appear on your user principal page.

Also make sure you can see the expected members of groups when browsing the group’s principal page.

-dre