[CalendarServer-users] Instability since 10.9 to 10.10 change: frequenct CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation errors

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Wed Mar 25 12:25:42 PDT 2015

Hi,

We’d need more information to diagnose this issue. Since you are filing a bug about Server.app, we’re going to send you through the non-opensource route so we can leverage diagnostic tools present in Server and OS X. Can you please file a bug at http://bugreporter.apple.com (doing this requires a developer.apple.com account - the non-paid kind is sufficient), and do the following:

1) Please run: sudo serverloggather

2) Please run: sudo sysdiagnose

Both of these tools will produce a diagnostic archive. The path to the archive is printed after the tool completes. Please attach both archives to your bug report. If you like, you can reply here with the bug number once you have filed the bug, so we can pluck it directly from the incoming ADC queue.

Thanks,
-dre