[CalendarServer-users] Instability since 10.9 to 10.10 change: frequenct CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation errors

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Mar 27 14:55:00 PDT 2015

Hi dre,

Thanks for responding.  I've filed <rdar://problem/20330090>.

I've formulated the bug a little differently, focusing on the fact that it's constantly consuming all my CPU, since that reproduces 100% and is hopefully the root cause of my other issue anyway.

Hopefully the logs will be revealing, but if not I can do any other thing that can help you help me. :)

Cheers,

Sean