[CalendarServer-users] "list index out of range" error on previously functioning caldavd installation

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Mon Nov 16 11:47:00 PST 2015

Hi Kyle,

--On November 16, 2015 at 12:38:42 PM -0700 Kyle Silfer <kyle at rtoads.com>
wrote:

> Below is the full error incident as reported by iCal and
> caldavd/error.log, if anyone can interpret it. I am at a loss. This
> occurs after iCal client has connected to the server successfully as an
> admin user but before I have left the account adding window. The client
> offers two choices: "Stay Offline" or "Go Online". Choosing the latter
> resulting in the error repeating itself.

There is some inconsistency in the current database. To help with this,
please attach
/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/txdav/common/datastore/sql.py to your
reply so we can see exactly where this is problem is happening. Also,
please attach the caldavd.plist being used with the server.

You did earlier state that you wiped the database and started from scratch
on that machine - that ought to have given a completely clean start so it
is surprising this error is still seen.

--
Cyrus Daboo