[CalendarServer-users] configuration for APNS push notifications

Lucian Szantho lucian.szantho at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 00:50:59 PST 2015

Regarding the notifications, I have seen in some posts configurations using
XMPP but it was declared obsolete. However I am not sure if this still
works or if they are going to be dropped by Apple Calendar. Would this be a
solution to notify OSX Calendar clients instead of using APN push?

Thanks,
/Lucian