[CalendarServer-users] RequestDelaySeconds in stdconfig

Gaurav Jain monkeyfdude at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:30:40 PST 2016

I see following code in CalendarServer-7.0. Can I go with these values in
Production?

If not, why not? Please provide pointers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        # Enable the queue and make it fast

        self.patch(self.config.Scheduling.Options.WorkQueues, "Enabled",
True)

        self.patch(self.config.Scheduling.Options.WorkQueues, "
RequestDelaySeconds", 0.1)

        self.patch(self.config.Scheduling.Options.WorkQueues,
"ReplyDelaySeconds", 0.1)

        self.patch(self.config.Scheduling.Options.WorkQueues,
"AutoReplyDelaySeconds", 0.1)

        self.patch(self.config.Scheduling.Options.WorkQueues,
"AttendeeRefreshBatchDelaySeconds", 0.1)

        self.patch(self.config.Scheduling.Options.WorkQueues,
"AttendeeRefreshBatchIntervalSeconds", 0.1)

        # Reschedule quickly

        self.patch(JobItem, "failureRescheduleInterval", 1)

        self.patch(JobItem, "lockRescheduleInterval", 1)