[CalendarServer-users] Query regarding attendee(s) inbox update.

Gaurav Jain monkeyfdude at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:35:49 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have been using DCS 7.0 for a while and it works great. But there is one
issue I would like to have clarification.

I assume server maintains inbox for all its principals. With that
assumption,

*Use case is as follows:*

* Organizer A sends an invite to attendee B
* Organizer A receives a success response from Server.

*Now my question is:*

Will the server update the inbox of B before sending the success response
to A or will it be updated sometime after?

*Reason I am asking:*

In my case, A sends a client side notification to B to sync with server
after receiving the success response.

But some of the time, B is not getting the updates after syncing with
server.

If B syncs again after 5 - 10 secs, then it gets the update.

Could you please provide some pointers?

Best Regards,
Gaurav Jain

PS: Thank you for DCS.