[CalendarServer-users] Questions regarding delegation, attachments and time errors

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Wed May 10 17:27:55 PDT 2017

>>> Yeah, email it to me directly (sanitized if needed).
>>
>> Will do.  Thanks for this André, I really appreciate it!
>
> Here it is…
<redacted>

Yeah, wow. There are actually two distinct VCALENDAR objects here - both with the same UID. I've never seen this happen. If I had to guess, I'd guess that something about the second one is either malformed or has revealed a bug in our parsing. The "description" property does have a lot of crazy stuff in it.

Stay tuned...

-dre