[CalendarServer-users] Questions regarding delegation, attachments and time errors

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Tue May 30 18:46:29 PDT 2017

> On May 29, 2017, at 12:44 PM, Ian Baker <ibaker at eem.ca> wrote:
>
> Just wondering if there are any suggestions about this “You are not authorized to access this resource” issue wjem trying to delete this corrupt event.

Hi,

I guess my next suggestion would be to try doing that kind of curl delete on a newly test event in the same calendar as the problem event. That should validate that this curl approach can work.

If that test succeeds, this suggests there is something about the event itself that is making it not deletable at the HTTP / CalDAV layer. In this case, you could try calendarserver_verify_data's "nuke" option, which supports three different methods for identifying the target.

╭─ andre at zomg ~/work/ccs-calendarserver
╰─ $ ./bin/calendarserver_verify_data --help

Usage: calendarserver_verify_data [options]
Version: 13

This tool scans the calendar store to look for and correct any
problems.

Modes of operation:

-h                  : print help and exit.
--ical              : verify iCalendar data.
--mismatch          : verify scheduling state.
--missing           : display orphaned calendar homes - can be used.
                      with either --ical or --mismatch.
--double            : detect double-bookings.
--dark-purge        : purge room/resource events with invalid organizer
--split             : split recurring event
--upgrade           : upgrade iCalendar data.

--nuke PATH|UID|RID : remove specific calendar resources - can
                      only be used by itself. PATH is the full
                      /calendars/__uids__/XXX/YYY/ZZZ.ics object
                      resource path. UID is the iCalendar UID,
                      prefixed with "uid:", of the resources to
                      remove. RID is the SQL DB resource-id.
... [truncated]

-dre