[CalendarServer-users] Questions regarding delegation, attachments and time errors

Ian Baker ibaker at eem.ca
Wed May 31 10:09:47 PDT 2017

Thanks Andre, I’ll have a poke at your suggestions and follow-up shortly.

Just wondering - would exporting the entire calendar to a .ics file, deleting the current calendar, then removing the problematic event before importing the .ics file into a new calendar be an option here?  Would there be any undesirable side effects of the export/import?

Thanks again for your time,

Ian