[darwinbuild] some darwintrace ideas

Kevin Van Vechten kevin at opendarwin.org
Thu Jul 7 18:13:15 PDT 2005

Good stuff.  I'm interested in taking all of these changes into
darwintrace.  There's one major deficiency in darwintrace today that
I'd like to add to the list:

9) the #! interpreter of shell scripts that are exec'd is not
reported.  This should be reported as another execve(2) call.

I can implement a couple of these items.  I'll sync up once the
darwinbuild-0.6 release is done.

- Kevin