[darwinbuild] No luck building

Kevin Van Vechten kevin at opendarwin.org
Tue Jul 26 16:26:45 PDT 2005

I fixed the problem regarding -init 8B15.  That should work now.

Yes, in general darwinbuild will automatically fetch any necessary
header files.  But unfortunately in this case the automount sources
themselves are broken.  They should not reference URLMountPrivate.h
since that header is not publicly available.  At this time, it is not
possible to build automount as-is outside Apple.

- Kevin