[darwinbuild] First use of darwinbuild

John Cebasek johnc at cryptocard.com
Fri Jul 29 09:19:14 PDT 2005

Hi All:

Thanks to Garth and Kevin, alot more of the code is compiling. But I've run
into a bit of a problem. In the linking of KerberosFrameworks failing it's
trying to open /AppleInternal/OrderFiles/Kerberos.order for -sectorder
__TEXT __text. The only think in /AppleInternal is a directory called
Developer. I see the Kerberos.order file in Common/Scripts/.

Is the Kerberos.order file supposed to be moved from Common/Scripts to
AppleInternal/Orderfiles, or what?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

John