[darwinbuild] Re: chroot environment

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 17:36:24 PDT 2005

Ok,

After some more testing/debugging I think there is something wrong
with the chroot environment that is built with build 8A428.  I had to
patch build 7H63 to have proper sources, but I was able to get a
chroot environment setup.  gcc does not build since 'make' can not be
found, but I can get chroot /Volumes/BuildRoot/BuildRoot to work.

Is there a way to validate that all the dependencies have the correct versions?

Michael