[darwinbuild] Using darwinbuild for development

Shantonu Sen ssen at opendarwin.org
Wed Sep 28 07:13:43 PDT 2005

but you said earlier in this thread that you already had the
dependencies working outside the chroot...

Anyway, my point was that we can add this functionality, but it may
still be slower than building outside the chroot, since we would have
to duplicate source from Sources/ to BuildRoot/SourceCache, and this
new functionality may interact poorly with patchfiles that modify
source in BuildRoot/SourceCache

Shantonu