[darwinbuild] A general question about the state of darwinbuild

Dustin Lang dalang at cs.ubc.ca
Tue Jan 10 12:57:07 PST 2006

Hi,

I've made several posts in the last couple of days explaining some of the
problems I've encountered trying to build 7W98 on MacOS 10.3.9 on PowerPC.
Is my experience typical (a couple of projects build correctly, most
require at least some level of intervention), or are there host/target
configurations that are expected to build cleanly?  If so, what are these
configurations?  Are the problems I'm seeing the result of errors that
have always been there (ie, it never built cleanly), or the result of
regressions, or a misconfiguration between the keyboard and chair
(something wrong with the way I'm using it, or with my expectations)?

Cheers,
dustin.