[darwinbuild] A general question about the state of darwinbuild

Shantonu Sen ssen at opendarwin.org
Tue Jan 10 13:00:10 PST 2006

I haven't had a chance to look at your issues in detail (MacWorld),
but some of the issues are oversights because 10.3.x is just so old
that darwinbuild support for it is not frequently tested. Some of the
issues may be configuration issues.

What's your overall goal? Is there something that 10.4.x does not do
that you want?

Shantonu