[darwinbuild] Re: LibSecurity Keychain

John Cebasek johnc at cryptocard.com
Thu Jan 19 12:34:25 PST 2006

Hi Kevin:

When you say "you will also need to build the Security framework", that's
just

darwinbuild Security

isn't it?

I'm getting an error in the log (sorry, it's on my Mac, and I'm on a wintel
box now) where it's failing during linking:

ld: Can't open /AppleInternal/Developer/seg_addr_table for -seg_addr_table
/AppleInternal/Developer/seg_addr_table (No such file or directory...

Obviously, that's a i386 thing, and I'm building on my PPC Mac.

Can we completely build Security?

John