[darwinbuild-dev] How do I add to include path?

Kevin Van Vechten kvv at apple.com
Wed Jul 25 22:31:33 PDT 2007

It's possible that the plist doesn't declare smb's UserNotification
header dependency.  You should try manually loading them via:

# darwinbuild -load UserNotification

This will load the UserNotification root that you built into the
BuildRoot, and hopefully will let you get farther with the smb build.

- Kevin