[darwinbuild-dev] How do I add to include path?

Brian Wagener brian at forceconstant.com
Thu Jul 26 04:58:50 PDT 2007

This didn't work either.  I did load and got:

Copying UserNotification from
/Developer/Projects/Darwin/Roots/UserNotification/UserNotification-18.root~1 ...
UserNotification - 6 files registered.

But I still get when building smb
lib/smb/ui.c:41:33: error: UNCUserNotification.h: No such file or directory

Note that the latest plist file I downloaded didn't have the entries for smb or UserNotification
so I added them in manually.  I don't see any instances in the plist that shows any dependency
information.    What should this look like?

On a side note, what is the future look like for macosforge, it is a ghost page?  I see a job
posting for it, have you hired anyone yet?

Thanks,
Brian