[darwinbuild-dev] Trying to Build SmartCardServices on 10.5.2

JM slowjack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:57:33 PST 2008

Hello:

I"m trying to figure out how to at least manually build a darwinbuild
project "SmartCardServices" on Leopard with XCode 3.0.

I realize there are problems with the chrooted environment, so that of
course does not work.

What I attempted to do was a "darwinbuild -nochroot SmartCardServies" on the
9C31 plist.
Using this method I was able to get through many of the files but it stalled
when requiring the "libsecurityd" Root.
I then attempted to see if could simply manually load the "Roots" I needed.
I was able to get "CF.root" by fishing through the website  such as "
http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/PLIST/XXX.root.tar.gz". I then searched for
the "libsecurityd" root which I could not find north of 10.5.

I suppose my question is, is there some way to get a listing of where these
Roots are so it would be possible to attempt a manual build of some of these
projects? The Roots directories are listed as forbidden for browsing.

thanks,
jack