[darwinbuild-dev] Trying to Build SmartCardServices on 10.5.2

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Tue Feb 26 17:42:06 PST 2008

I turned on indexes for those directories to make them easier to browse:

http://src.macosforge.org/Roots/

http://src.macosforge.org/Projects/

As for SmartCardServices, it didnt build for me, though building
libsecurity_utilities seemed to help. I havnt had a chance to dig any
further than that.

-Bill