[darwinbuild-dev] buildorder (and Darwin projects build order in general)

Stuart Crook stuart at echus.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 12:11:22 PDT 2008

Thanks. I thought I'd ask on the list first because the chances are
fairly high that the problem's with me / my build environment rather
than the actual darwinbuild tool.

Should the darwinbuild bug tracker be used for other problems with
projects? (eg. IOKitUser seems to be missing a couple of files
(iokitmic32.c and iokitmig64.c, referenced from iokitmig.c)) Or is
there a more appropriate tracker / mailing list for these?

Stuart Crook