[darwinbuild-dev] Missing Availability.h with 9G55

Craig Setera craigjunk at setera.org
Mon Apr 27 19:40:49 PDT 2009

I'm still new to darwinbuild and running into a problem that I don't
understand.  It appears that I have the problem discussed and resolve
in this trac ticket:  http://darwinbuild.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/
58 .  I have a build root using 9G55 and can even see the correct
CarbonHeaders in the 9G55.plist file:

                CarbonHeaders = {
                         version = 9G55;
                 };

Unfortunately, references to stdlib.h and stat.h are causing errors
referring to Availability.h and I'm not sure what might be going on or
how I might be able to fix it:

In file included from /SourceCache/ppp/ppp-314.0.1/Helpers/pppd/ccp.c:
60:
/usr/include/stdlib.h:61:26: error: Availability.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from /SourceCache/ppp/ppp-314.0.1/Helpers/pppd/ccp.c:
60:
/usr/include/stdlib.h:283: error: syntax error before
'__OSX_AVAILABLE_BUT_DEPRECATED'

Can anyone provide guidance on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Craig