[darwinbuild-dev] Missing Availability.h with 9G55

Craig Setera craigjunk at setera.org
Tue Apr 28 09:01:23 PDT 2009

Thanks.  I will take a look.  This is truly a geeky endeavor.  I have
a new Blackberry Bold that I want to use as a Bluetooth tethered
modem.  Myself and others are having trouble.  I think it is in the
ppp negotiation and I'm trying to build ppp so that I can use it with
various hacks to try to tether.  A long way to go for something so
silly, but it is really bugging me now!

So, in a nutshell, I'd like to be able to build and execute a custom
pppd on my Macbook Pro (10.5.6).  Any hints or pointers are greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig