[darwinbuild-dev] Missing Availability.h with 9G55

Stuart Crook stuart at echus.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 09:22:10 PDT 2009

Hi, Craig,

Since pppd is an XCode project, you may find it easier to build it
there, patching as needed, rather than in darwinbuild. There are lost
of sub-projects inside it, but when I tried just the pppd target a
minute ago it only threw up 4 errors (compared to about a thousand for
the whole lot).

(Or rather, two errors repeated: it couldn't find SystemConfiguration/
SCPrivate.h (which you can get from its source) or ppp/
pppcontroller_types.h (which I think should be in this package). )

You will certainly run into fewer problems because of missing non-open
frameworks. But this is only a suggestion, your milage may vary, etc..

_sjc_