[darwinbuild-dev] Missing Availability.h with 9G55

Craig Setera craigjunk at setera.org
Tue Apr 28 11:40:51 PDT 2009

I feel like I'm *so close* doing this via darwinbuild, but I'm still
hitting problems. I will do some more digging on the troubleshooting
page to see if I can resolve the issues I'm seeing now.  I tried to
specify the target and it complained that that target didn't exist, so
I'm not sure what is going on there.

It looks like some of this may be failing when trying to build for
PPC.  I really only care about intel, so I'm not sure if there is an
easy way to disable targeting PPC?

Mig /SourceCache/ppp/ppp-314.0.1/Controller/pppcontroller.defs
     mkdir "/private/var/tmp/ppp/ppp-314.0.1.obj/ppp.build/pppd
(Tool).build/DerivedSources"
     cd /SourceCache/ppp/ppp-314.0.1
     /XCD/loper/usr/bin/mig -header "/private/var/tmp/ppp/
ppp-314.0.1.obj/ppp.build/pppd (Tool).build/DerivedSources/
pppcontroller.h" -user "/private/var/tmp/ppp/ppp-314.0.1.obj/ppp.build/
pppd (Tool).build/DerivedSources/pppcontrollerUser.c" -sheader /dev/
null -server /dev/null -I/private/var/tmp/ppp/ppp-314.0.1.sym/
BuiltProducts/include -I../../Family -I/private/var/tmp/ppp/
ppp-314.0.1.root/usr/include /SourceCache/ppp/ppp-314.0.1/Controller/
pppcontroller.defs
dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/
Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
   Referenced from: /usr/bin/arch
   Reason: image not found
cc: Invalid arch name : -D__MACH30__
mig: fatal: "<no name yet>", line -1: no SubSystem declaration
rmdir: /tmp/mig.FDBFhh: No such file or directory

I may also have to step back and try XCode with a specific target again.

Craig