[darwinbuild-dev] Missing Availability.h with 9G55

Stuart Crook stuart at echus.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 11:51:47 PDT 2009

> dyld: Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/
> Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
>  Referenced from: /usr/bin/arch
>  Reason: image not found

Foundation.framework isn't open-source, and I don't think it's loaded
into the build environment either. Your options are to either copy in
your system's Foundation from /System/Library/Frameworks/, or use the
just-about-good-enough-to-run-arch PureFoundation from code.google.com/
p/purefoundation . (In this case, I think the former is probably your
best bet.)

As for building for Intel only, yes, there is a way. This thread: http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/darwinbuild-dev/2008-August/000444.html
  explains it (only for PPC rather than Intel, but it shouldn't be
hard to make the necessary changes).

_sjc_