[darwinbuild-dev] Missing Availability.h with 9G55

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Wed Apr 29 14:21:18 PDT 2009

On Apr 29, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Craig Setera wrote:

> Fix one thing and find the next :-)  Looks like now it is choking on
> missing IOKit headers?  I did a load of "IOKitTools" which worked,
> but it didn't help.  I tried "IOKitUser" which I saw in the plist
> files, but that one came up as a missing root.  Looking at the
> troubleshooting, there is discussion of building IOKitUser.  Will
> that get me what I need?  Is there a place on my Mac I can copy what
> I need into my build root?

IOKitUser has some problems building using just the sources released
by Apple. You can look at the puredarwin project for workarounds or
copy bits needed off of your host system. If this is just a hobby and
not a release to the public meant to be pure open source, then copying
off of your host system if probably easiest.

-Bill