[darwinbuild-dev] Can I use Case Sensitive HFS+?

Aladin aladin at puredarwin.org
Sun Jan 11 00:32:42 PST 2009

NFS appears to work too.

"[...] The problem with running Xcode inside of a chroot on HFS is an
Xcode bug and has been reported to Apple . [...]" -
http://darwinbuild.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/1

"[...] Since DarwinBuild currently inherits a bug from Xcode that
makes it impossible to use it on a HFS+ volume, we are going to use a
workaround that involves setting up NFS locally. [...]" -
http://www.puredarwin.org/developers/darwinbuild

Aladin.