[darwinbuild-dev] Darwin 10 (10A432) Status

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Sep 3 14:00:15 PDT 2009

We have a plist and some roots for 10A432 already, but with a few key
projects yet to be released (autozone and xnu) you will have trouble
building a lot of projects. Also, our dependency information is
incomplete still. I am working on building up the dependency
information and will get roots up for autozone and xnu as soon as
possible.

There are also problems with our installXcode/chroot method and Xcode
3.2. I am working on a better method of handling Xcode builds but do
not have an ETA on that.

Thanks
-Bill