[darwinbuild-dev] Darwin 10 (10A432) Status

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Sep 10 17:54:02 PDT 2009

On Sep 3, 2009, at 2:00 PM, William Siegrist wrote:

> We have a plist and some roots for 10A432 already, but with a few
> key projects yet to be released (autozone and xnu) you will have
> trouble building a lot of projects. Also, our dependency information
> is incomplete still. I am working on building up the dependency
> information and will get roots up for autozone and xnu as soon as
> possible.
>
> There are also problems with our installXcode/chroot method and
> Xcode 3.2. I am working on a better method of handling Xcode builds
> but do not have an ETA on that.

The support for Xcode projects on 10A432 is coming along nicely. The
platform/sdk support seems to work for me. I still need to verify that
we're never escaping the BuildRoot, but projects generally build for
me. I updated the plist earlier today with some more dependencies, but
there are still many missing.  Now that xnu and autozone have been
released, I should be able to finish up all of the roots and get
mostly-complete dependency list.

Thanks
-Bill