[darwinbuild-dev] Snow Leopard Support Status

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Wed Sep 16 19:14:23 PDT 2009

We have plists and roots for 10A432 and 10B504. We are only missing 2
roots, IOFWDVComponents and Libmx, and hope to have those builds fixed
soon.

I added libdispatch to the plists, but you will have trouble building
the project due to missing Block_private.h. Until we package up
something "official", you can find Block*.h at llvm.org:

http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/compiler-rt/trunk/BlocksRuntime/Block_private.h

As for building the projects yourself, a quick first pass showed 301
failures. I'll be investigating those over the next week or two and
hope to have most of them cleaned up soon. At this point, if you try
to build something and it fails, I already know about it, so please
hold off on flooding the ticket system for now.

Thanks
-Bill