[darwinbuild-dev] Cannot build SecurityTokend for 10.5 or 10.6

Harning, Thomas taharning at verisign.com
Thu Sep 9 07:10:21 PDT 2010

I cannot build SecurityTokend for 10.5 OR 10.6...

I have posted tickets about the various problems encountered while trying to
build:
http://darwinbuild.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/122
	gcc-3.3 not in /usr/bin of buildroot...
http://darwinbuild.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/121
	SecurityTokend depends on securityd_client/ss_types.defs but does
not pull in needed sources

http://darwinbuild.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/120
	Missing dep for gnumake...

http://darwinbuild.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/119
	After managing to finagle the other bugs out... an error about no
child processes that does not seem to make any sense to me..

Anybody able to build these w/ the latest stuff?  I don't have a
particularly "dirty" machine...

The machine that is doing building is 10.6 running in 32-bit mode... if that
means anything.. 10.5 stuff should certainly build at least, since there
should be nothing requiring 64-bit there, right?