[launchd-dev] can i do this with launchd? (on-demand auto-restart daemons)

Quinn eskimo1 at apple.com
Fri Aug 29 11:35:10 PDT 2008

At 11:31 -0700 29/8/08, Ian wrote:
>thank you for the thorough response. i'll investigate more about the
>python thing. since it is an existing codebase, i'll have to look
>into the last two options.

My experience is that Python makes it pretty easy to access C APIs.
You can write a full blown Python module to do the job, or just bodgy
something together using the "ctypes" module.

<http://docs.python.org/lib/module-ctypes.html>

S+E
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware