[launchd-dev] multiple command lines in launchd.

dev.admin at ntlworld.com dev.admin at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 13 14:46:46 PST 2009

Hi Scott,

I stumbled across a book (in google) that gives you
can example of just this. Haven't tried it, but I'm
having the same problem with something else.

The link to the book is:
http://books.google.com/books?
id=OoTAWXH6z48C&pg=PT468&dq=launchd&cd=8#v=onepage&q=launchd&f=false

If that doesn't work then search for 'launchd' and the
book called Enterprise Mac Administrators Guide page
452 to 453, Self-destructing scripts.

Although I can't confirm this yet, I *think* you can
put an entire line on each item terminated with a
semi-colon.

If you do get it to work, confirmation on this list
would be appreciated.

A.