[launchd-dev] launchd-dev Digest, Vol 41, Issue 5

Per Ejeklint ejeklint at me.com
Wed Nov 17 07:50:22 PST 2010

 OK, I get the idea, Thanks. Can't get it to work though. Here's example code:

NSString *installedToolPath = [[NSString alloc] initWithFormat:@"file://Library/PrivilegedHelperTools/se.ejeklint.mytool"];
NSDictionary *installedToolDict = [[NSBundle bundleWithURL:[NSURL URLWithString:installedToolPath]] infoDictionary];

and I get a NULL dictionary back. Same goes for the tool embedded in my app. URLs are ok. I have the link flag like this:

-sectcreate __TEXT __info_plist "$(SRCROOT)/daemon-info.plist"

What have I missed?

/Per