[launchd-dev] Stopping and unloading an agent from root-privileged application

Quinn "The Eskimo!" eskimo1 at apple.com
Fri Jan 14 02:23:40 PST 2011

On 14 Jan 2011, at 04:00, Michael_google gmail_Gersten wrote:

> So ... in 10.6, if I ssh to a system that I'm on a gui session, then
> the ActivityMonitor example will work just fine?

I would expect so, but give it a try and let me know (-:

> How do I follow links like rdar://problem/5544764 found in that tech note?

You can't see Radar bugs, except those that you filed.  The technote includes bug numbers because that's the handle we use to refer to the issue and to track its fix.  The links are there as a convenience for Apple folks (-:

S+E
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware