[launchd-dev] launchd.plist & SMJobBless

Jérome Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Fri Nov 4 03:41:21 PDT 2011

This is an answer to my own problem

I thought that SMJobBless was ignoring keys in the embedded launchd.plist.
That was a mistake.
In fact, I have been catched by the authorization tool that asks for a password to install something
whereas SMJobBless did not install anything without real evidence.

Thus all the keys that I added in the launchd.plist did not appear in the launch daemons plist
just because I did not increase the bundle version!
I understood that while reading the previous thread "Questions about SMJobBless" from eric gorr.
Cleaning everything by hand solved my problem.

Sorry for bothering you.

Jerome