[launchd-dev] UNIX SOCKET problem

Gian Luca Gaiba g.gaiba at performer.it
Fri Sep 23 03:58:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

I use a UNIX socket to talk with a deamon.
It works fine when I start my deamon listening
but
when I shutdown the deamon and I restart it
I get a listening error: invalid argument...

I have to delete the mysocketfile.sock from filesystem
and then restart the deamon...
then is recreated by the app (deamon) and all is doing fine...

note:
a) I unlink the socket Address path when I create the socket
b) I close the socket when I quit the app...

any Idea????
I have to remove the socket file from the filesystem???

thnx + regards

Gian Luca