[launchd-dev] LaunchAgent suddenly appears in Dock bouncing when CGImageSourceCopyPropertiesAtIndex is called

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Mon Aug 12 10:46:13 PDT 2013

On 2013 Aug 12, at 10:28, Kevin Meaney <ktam at yvs.eu.com> wrote:

> Some more info. How do I stop the LaunchAgent appearing in the dock?

That's a better question than your first question.  Why does your LaunchAgent appear in the Dock to begin with?  An even better question might be:  Are you sure this is your LaunchAgent which is "appearing" in the Dock?  Does your LaunchAgent have an icon?  That would be weird.

It looks like your LaunchAgent is packaged inside an app…

> <key>ProgramArguments</key>
> </dict>

Is it, more precisely, the enclosing *app* whose icon is appearing and bouncing in the dock?