[launchd-dev] (re)configure a launchd created UNIX domain socket after Fast User Switching (on El Capitan)

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:10:21 PST 2016

> What would happen if there were multiple active users at the same time
> (like with Screen Sharing, where the local GUI user and a remote user can
> both have active sessions)? Or with a local GUI user and another user SSH’d
> in?

That is a very good point.

I am trying to solve a problem with a tokend (part of CDSA) used by Safari
and Mail. So a SSH session (text only) is not an issue for me.
A remote user starting a graphical session would be a problem. I will check
that to see what happens in this case.

I think I can consider this as a known limitation of my solution.

Thanks

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau