[libdispatch-dev] Solaris portability

Joakim Johansson jocke at tbricks.com
Fri Nov 6 07:00:55 PST 2009

I am working a bit on a Solaris port and will provide a few patches,
looking forward to house-style comments etc.

One thought I played with, was to build libdispatch without support
for event sources (except perhaps for timers), would that be something
that would seem useful to others on the list (it would be analogous to
disabling the support for blocks on platforms not supporting it).

It could help in initial portability to platforms without kqueue
support. I'm sure there are some issues with disabling it that I'm not
aware of, any pointers are appreciated.

Joakim