[libdispatch-dev] libdispatch on Windows

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:37:40 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

A few weeks ago, Kevin posted on the mailing list in response to
Marius Zwicker's report of his Linux/Windows port:
 "It's great that you have enough interest in the libdispatch project
to work on a port to Linux and Win32. If you weren't aware, we already
have Linux and partial Win32 support in the primary libdispatch source
repository. I would encourage you to contribute modifications to the
primary project rather than attempt a complete rewrite."

I was wondering if there is any information on how to build or test
the Windows code?  I'd like to contribute to moving that project
forward.

Thanks,

-Brent