[libdispatch-dev] libdispatch on Windows

Marius Zwicker marius at mlba-team.de
Thu Apr 14 14:04:49 PDT 2011

Hi Brent,

Just have a look at the current xdispatch trunk at http://opensource.mlba-team.de/svn/xdispatch/trunk/core. Starting with version 0.4 I started to integrate the original libdispatch sources - on windows as well. It is already completely compiling when using mingw, while msvc support is pending. At the moment we are busy implementing libkqueue for windows. After that we can try to get all tests passing.

Within the sources at macosforge.org you can find some partial implementations using windows semaphores only.

I'd welcome any patches regarding msvc or for improving the overall quality. As soon as we have the majority of the tests passing I hope to sent patches back to libdispatch.macosforge.org

Marius