[libdispatch-dev] Lion libdispatch sources posted & next steps for macosforge repo

Joakim Johansson jocke at tbricks.com
Wed Aug 17 02:43:06 PDT 2011

That’s great news, thanks!

I think a list of outstanding minor patches (submitted after the large Christmas package from Jordan) which are pending would be:

Fixes for a couple of warnings from our statical code analyzer:
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/libdispatch-dev/2011-May/000529.html
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/libdispatch-dev/2011-May/000530.html

And a couple of Linux specific ones from Mark Heily:
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/libdispatch-dev/2011-June/000532.html
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/libdispatch-dev/2011-June/000559.html

Sounds like a very good idea to start using the trac system more consistently going forward…

Cheers,

Joakim