[libdispatch-dev] CFLite packages for Linux

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:44:17 PDT 2011

Hi Mark,

On Aug 31, 2011, at 7:55 PM, Mark Heily wrote:

> Since there are some libdispatch tests that rely on CoreFoundation, I've ported CFLite to Debian Linux and released the unofficial binary and source packages here:
>
>    http://mark.heily.com/project/CFLite
>
> I'm not able to run the tests yet because CFLite does not provide some of the necessary functions that libdispatch needs [1]. These functions are in CFRunLoop.c which is not built by default. I'll add it to the build and see what happens.

I sure hope you were using our OpenCFLite stuff (http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencflite/), which tries to stay in sync with the Apple releases (though I haven't updated to 10.7 yet).

If not, I'll try to diff against your changes tomorrow and sync up the main repository.

(It sure would be nice if this could be hosted on the MacOSForge!)

-Brent