[libdispatch-dev] CFLite packages for Linux

Mark Heily mark at heily.com
Wed Aug 31 19:55:21 PDT 2011

Since there are some libdispatch tests that rely on CoreFoundation, I've
ported CFLite to Debian Linux and released the unofficial binary and
source packages here:

     http://mark.heily.com/project/CFLite

I'm not able to run the tests yet because CFLite does not provide some
of the necessary functions that libdispatch needs [1]. These functions
are in CFRunLoop.c which is not built by default. I'll add it to the
build and see what happens.

  - Mark

[1]

clang -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../config -I.. -I..
-I../compat/libMachShims/include    -Wall -g  -fblocks
-I../compat/libMachShims/include -I../compat/libkqueue/include
-I../compat/libpthread_workqueue/include -MT dispatch_cf_main.o -MD -MP
-MF .deps/dispatch_cf_main.Tpo -c -o dispatch_cf_main.o dispatch_cf_main.c
dispatch_cf_main.c:38:3: warning: implicit declaration of function
       'CFRunLoopPerformBlock' is invalid in C99
       [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
                 CFRunLoopPerformBlock(CFRunLoopGetMain(), ...
                 ^
dispatch_cf_main.c:38:25: warning: implicit declaration of function
       'CFRunLoopGetMain' is invalid in C99
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
                 CFRunLoopPerformBlock(CFRunLoopGetMain(), ...
                                       ^
dispatch_cf_main.c:38:45: error: use of undeclared identifier
       'kCFRunLoopDefaultMode'
                 CFRunLoopPerformBlock(CFRunLoopGetMain(), kCFRunLo...
                                                           ^
dispatch_cf_main.c:56:2: warning: implicit declaration of function
       'CFRunLoopRun' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
         CFRunLoopRun();
         ^
3 warnings and 1 error generated.