[libdispatch-dev] Excluding libdispatch from being linked into executable

Stefan Marr libdispatch at stefan-marr.de
Thu Jan 13 10:50:41 PST 2011

Hi:

Hope this is the right place to ask for advice.
I am using Xcode 3.2 and am a bit annoyed by the fact that GCP gets automatically included in my binary.
It does not seem actually to cause any problems, but it is annoying when I debug my multithreaded code, since there are always additional thread that do not have any reason to exist.

Is there any way to tell Xcode to not include libdispatch?

Thanks
Stefan