[libdispatch-dev] Possible race in _dispatch_logv when DISPATCH_DEBUG is defined?

DrPizza DrPizza at quiscalusmexicanus.org
Mon Jul 4 19:36:48 PDT 2011

> I wouldn't worry about it, once the merge with the Lion changes is done, this
> initialization will be implemented with dispatch_once_f() (still working on
> it...)

Oh neato. That does make more sense than the current ad hoc scheme.

On the subject of updating the public source, do you happen to know what Apple uses for the libdispatch DLL it ships with certain Windows applications (found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libdispatch.dll)? Is there any chance of having that source published?